I’m the type of traveler who knows exactly where I want to go, how many days I have, and I’ll do whatever it takes to fit in everything I want to in that time, but not everyone is like that. Some people have no clue where they want to go, they’re just waiting for inspiration. Others have a general idea of where, but no idea how much time they should plan to spend there.
This is by no means a comprehensive list of my travels, but I have put together pretty detailed itineraries for several of the trips I’ve taken. If you’re looking for a little location inspiration, or if you’re going to one of these places and want tips on what to do, where to stay, that sort of thing, keep reading!
- For a trip to SPAIN that will give you a taste of the capital, the unique culture of Catalonia, as well the Moorish influence in the south, check here. It’ll cover what you can do with 10-14 days in Madrid, Sevilla, and Barcelona, including day trips if you have extra time
- For a trip to COSTA RICA where you’ll spend time surfing at the beach, ziplining through the cloud forest, and relaxing in hot springs under a volcano, check here. It’ll cover what you can do with 10 days in Tamarindo, Monteverde, and Arenal
- For those of you looking for a EUROPEAN ADVENTURE with several countries in a short amount of time, check here for how you can visit London, Amsterdam, Prague, and Paris in 12 days
- Looking to go South and see the beauty of South America? Here‘s how to spend 2 weeks in 5 different cities in ARGENTINA AND CHILE
- Dreaming of hiking to Machu Picchu? Why not include a beautiful, hidden gem like Choquequirao as well? Here‘s how to make the most of 10 days in PERÚ
- For the ultimate THAILAND adventure where you can see bustling Bangkok, get lost in the charm of Chaing Mai, and island hop on the eastern and western coasts, check here
Stay tuned for more itineraries to come!